LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray's Forum (28)

Forum Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be 24 th April 2014"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Apr 25, 2014 to Archives of Annals of Library Information Studies in open domain

8 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

"On 24th may 2014 CSIR-NISCAIR is conducting a seminar on LIS Journals in India on th…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Apr 25, 2014 to Archives of Annals of Library Information Studies in open domain

8 Apr 25, 2014

"Dear Dr. Pachauri, I have conducted a study on " Role of service sector information…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Sep 18, 2011 to For Each Village a Library - No School without a Library

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Purni K.S.

"School education is in the State list. So State Govt. establish school library and a…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Sep 7, 2011 to Status of Senior Secondary and Higher Secondary School Library in Assam and in India

2 Sep 7, 2011

"Mr. Veerachamy, You may go through the July issue of Annals of Library & Informa…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Aug 26, 2011 to Web Evaluation in Ph.D Library Scince

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Dr.M.VEERACHAMY

"I think right now you have nothing to do , but to withdraw the papers from the respe…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 23, 2011 to Publishing same article in two different journals

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Surbhi Saini

"I agree with your point. But some care in respect of academic and professionals cont…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 21, 2011 to INTRODUCE LIS IN 3 YRS DEGREE COURSE IN COLLEGES

4 Jul 21, 2011

"Positive attitude towards service. A library/information centre may not provide adeq…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 14, 2011 to Futuristic skills required for LIS professionals

10 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"India leaves in villages.  Different results of Secondary and Higher Secondary indic…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 13, 2011 to Printed Books are Dying, Readers are Decreasing: A High-Time for Libraries and Librarians to Accept the Change

3 Jul 13, 2011

"Another meaning of RSS is Resource Sharing System i.e.sharing of resources between t…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 13, 2011 to What is RSS ?

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Iqbal Ahmad Ansari

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop