LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

INDIRA NATH's Forum (14)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"...... Sir, I 100% agree with you. In all spheres of our life, it's true that Respec…"

INDIRA NATH replied Jul 8, 2011 to Status and Respect of College Librarian in India

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by vishal bhaskar

"Dear Sir,  I'm a Lirarian of Private Management College.We aren't getting the same s…"

INDIRA NATH replied Jul 8, 2011 to Status and Respect of College Librarian in India

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by vishal bhaskar

"Very well-thought & appropriate. It's the question of our struggle for existance…"

INDIRA NATH replied May 25, 2011 to How many libraries in the world are fully digitized and it provides complete information to the users?

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"Change is inevitable & if we cann't cope up with the change we cann't survive at…"

INDIRA NATH replied May 24, 2011 to Library Profession may be extinct in future

23 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Ashok,                   I,as a LIS Professional, really feel ur worst feelings…"

INDIRA NATH replied May 22, 2011 to Why school librarians are not given much importance?

8 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Pintu Chakraborty

"Hi Jyoti,            U R not wrong at all. But always keep it in your mind that a pe…"

INDIRA NATH replied May 20, 2011 to Why school librarians are not given much importance?

8 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Pintu Chakraborty

"Dear Sir,                          It is also my earnest request to you that we, the…"

INDIRA NATH replied Feb 25, 2011 to Need Workshop on KOHA Library Management Software

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by INDIRA NATH

"Warm congratulation for your great effort. Pl. try to include jour. on HOSPITALITY T…"

INDIRA NATH replied Jan 21, 2011 to Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/

37 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by AJITH J

"We know "Library is a growing organism". So like all other spheres, Library is also…"

INDIRA NATH replied Dec 2, 2010 to FUTURE OF LIBRARY PROFESSIONAL DUE TO CHANGES IN TECHNOLOGY AND GOVT. POLICIES.

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Somnath Goswami

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop