Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
6 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri's Forum (37)

Forum Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I salute your gutsy post.Every person in this forum must come forward and I earnestl…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Nov 11, 2011 to Fake Profile

26 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Thanks Mr. Bist for circulating the news and it may fulfill the dream of many true a…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Aug 31, 2011 to UGC lifts ban on Distance PhDs, MPhil courses

16 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ravish Verma

"Dear Mr. Subhasis, You are right. We the college librarians (selected through WB Col…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 21, 2011 to INTRODUCE LIS IN 3 YRS DEGREE COURSE IN COLLEGES

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

"DISCOUNTS All books in English, Hindi and other Regional languages, whether of India…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 13, 2011 to discount rate

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Mandira Kundu

"Mr. Debkumar, Our designation is our Foe. No academically bright student doesn't bot…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 7, 2011 to Status and Respect of College Librarian in India

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by vishal bhaskar

"Dear Mr. Debkumar, You are 200% correct and I am 2000% agree with you. I have been a…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 6, 2011 to College Librarian should get "Off Day" and should be "Vacational Staff" as Teachers

10 Sep 24, 2019

"Hi, tikhi sunecho. Uni ekto cheler kache Penn State -e geche. I am fine. What's abou…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 6, 2011 to Congratulations to Dr. Chaitali Dutta, DLIS, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-32

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri

"Congratulations. You all are going to the right direction . Only 3 things can do won…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jun 22, 2011 to IALA - Request for UGC orders related to Pay Revision from first PRC till date

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dr Kaushik Bose

"There can not be any single books to crack UGC (JRF) NET. I can share my experience.…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Apr 9, 2011 to UGC-NET

9 Mar 22, 2018

"Any research project can be major or minor depending on its Volume of activities and…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Apr 8, 2011 to Minor research titles

4 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop