LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

TRUPTI PARIDA's Forum (23)

Forum Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"if lis course implemented in the degree collegees just think how many employment opp…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Mar 2, 2014 to Introduction of 3 years BLIS course in degree colleges by UGC.

15 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

"I think now this is the requirement of time : UGC must implement it at national lev…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Feb 24, 2014 to Introduction of 3 years BLIS course in degree colleges by UGC.

15 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

"-I just want to know what the worst can happen if the librarians are not included in…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Oct 18, 2013 to UGC NET is not Required for the Post of Assistant Librarian in University / College Librarian!

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"DEAR SIR MERE KHYAL SE JO BLIB MLIB KARLETE HE UNHE PATA HE THODI BAHAT KI LIBRARYSC…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Apr 4, 2013 to Industrial Employment Opportunities for LIS Professionals

5 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Anant Kulkarni

"This type of cases are not new in LIBRARY SCIENCE FIELD.I think u should go to court…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Mar 6, 2013 to Open Letter Regarding Irregularities in Selection

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Siddu

"how can i share my files with non users or user at other end"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Sep 9, 2012 to About ubuntu

4 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ashish Kumar Shukla

"but you cant go ahead more than 2 gb free storage "

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Sep 6, 2012 to Use of Cloud computing for Libraries (Data storage in the cloud)

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

"kindly reply i want to share my record with other branch libraries as iam posted in…"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Sep 5, 2012 to Use of Cloud computing for Libraries (Data storage in the cloud)

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

"is it possible tha i can share it in the networking with others "

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Sep 5, 2012 to Use of Cloud computing for Libraries (Data storage in the cloud)

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

"HOW CAN I USE DROP BOXN IS IT SAFE TO KEEP ALL LIBRARY STOCKS AND INFORMATION"

TRUPTI PARIDA replied Sep 4, 2012 to Use of Cloud computing for Libraries (Data storage in the cloud)

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop