LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rajnish's Forum (81)

Forum Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Ajay dont worry I have been installed KOHA in my institution, so I can all type of h…"

Rajnish replied Jul 7, 2011 to Need Software for Libraries with DDC Included in it

6 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Mahipal Sharma

"Hello Ajay There are two softwares, which has DDC 1. KOHA 2. Vartua but KOHA is appr…"

Rajnish replied Jul 5, 2011 to Need Software for Libraries with DDC Included in it

6 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Mahipal Sharma

"Hello Dr. Saheb I agree with you and I 'm going to open an Association shortly so in…"

Rajnish replied May 6, 2011 to Present Status of State Library Associations

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Yes Dr. N. K. PACHAURI saheb  It's Awesome."

Rajnish replied May 6, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"yes Rajpal Singh Rajpurohit sir you said "Lazawab""

Rajnish replied May 6, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Kamaljeet ji you wrote very well"

Rajnish replied Mar 8, 2011 to What is the Main Difference between CV, Resume and Biodata ?

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello Jayshree ji Good Morning I like your answer."

Rajnish replied Mar 8, 2011 to What is the Main Difference between CV, Resume and Biodata ?

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello Mr. Nasiruddin   I think you dint ask your question clearly "what cab we say f…"

Rajnish replied Mar 6, 2011 to what is your weaknesss ?

7 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Sakhawat Hussain

"Hello Kishore ji Aap naraz na ho and thanks for giving reply 'coz you are a good per…"

Rajnish replied Feb 27, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

"Hello Kishore ji first of all kishore ji, you have to clear your question that what…"

Rajnish replied Feb 25, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop