LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks sir sharing this valuable information with us Regards Digambar B Waghmare "

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 17, 2012 to Google Drive Vs Google Docs

5 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Sangeeta Dubey

"Thank you very much sir  for sharing this valuable information with us  Regards Dig…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 17, 2012 to How to Earn From Your Website through Google AdSense

7 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Madam its very informative survey to collect data but I think you should first intro…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 14, 2012 to Could you spare a few minutes of your time to complete our survey.

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Shazia Khan

"Very good explain sir I agree with you your Foreign Journal definition is correct  b…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 14, 2012 to Define foreign & international journal

7 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Achala

"yes I agree with you madam one thing ,  management want only stock verification repo…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 11, 2012 to Surrender documents in resign the libraian post period.

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"as per my information  There is no need to maintaining the records of reprographic s…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 10, 2012 to MAINTAINING THE RECORDS OF REPROGRAPHIC SERVICE BY LIBRARIAN

19 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"thank you  very much sir for sharing this IMP information with us  Regards Digambar…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 7, 2012 to ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (API) SCORESHEET

1 Sep 7, 2012

"Madam I think attending conference, seminar, wrokshop etc. are develop our profile…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 3, 2012 to Importance of attending conference,seminsr, workshop,paper presentation in relation to Govt.job

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Thanks sir for sharing this useful information Regards Digambar B Waghmare (Libraria…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 3, 2012 to Decisions Taken by the National Mission on Libraries (NML) in its Meeting held on 18th May 2012 in the Conference Hall of the Central Secretariat Library at 03:00 p.m.

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Dhiman Mondal

"Hello friend you didn't send me copy of guidelines issued by UGC and AICTE on the re…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 3, 2012 to NET/SET Exam Exempted Judgement passed by High Court, All over India

3 Sep 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop