LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari's Forum (318)

Forum Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not agree with Mr. Veeresh. We can create interest of users in library, atleast…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2012 to How I can make the student library oriented with limited resources?

10 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rajesh Dahiya

"Thanks Sir !"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Yes I totally agree with you. Thanks for your kind comment !"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"It's Good Idea!  Thanks for your comment !"

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"I am not agree with the opinion of Ms. Vinita Jain, because I think people sleeping…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 30, 2012 to LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH : AN INNOVATIVE IDEA

40 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"It's not the scenario in LIS only. It is  applicable more or less in other fields al…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 30, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Thanks for providing such a wonderful as well as useful information."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 30, 2012 to Acquisition of Theses- ICSSR-NASSDOC

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"It's a good Idea but only in case the users do not demand for that material at all.…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 30, 2012 to Policy about Old Magazines

20 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Online Publications

"My view is that, if they appoint employees on temporary / contractual basis, they do…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 30, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Thanks for your kind reply and suggestion."

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop