"Book list for new school library english medium"
yesterday
Raja Banerjee updated their profile
Monday
Ranjeet Kumar Singh updated their profile
Monday

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari's Forum (318)

Forum Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dr. Pachori I have read the reply of the President, ILA. He has rightly wrote…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 4, 2012 to E-Mail campaign- ILA get well soon

22 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"You have done a wonderful job. I appreciate your work."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 4, 2012 to UGC Preparation Tools

37 Apr 18, 2012

"Absolutely right Mr. Sunil Kumar."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 4, 2012 to LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH : AN INNOVATIVE IDEA

40 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"Very nice information."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 3, 2012 to Special Report: The Future of Public Libraries. What the senior managers think.

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by KUSUM Saini

"Now it's time to reevaluate the situation of public libraries and Govt. should form…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 3, 2012 to Over 3000 village libraries closed for want of funds.

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by KUSUM Saini

"Library Management system is simply a system for managing library using different to…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 3, 2012 to Library managment system and information managment system

9 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Kapil Agrawal

"Yes I am fully agreed with each and every point raised by you. Who are under salarie…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 3, 2012 to There is no need of 6th law of library science

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"That's my point na. I am not saying that in all jobs, but in most of the govt. jobs…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Dear Sir, Thanks for your kind reply and suggestion. At present the scope is availab…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Good Strock !  That's the problem of our country. We do not walk up and do tolerate …"

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop