LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Regarding information about ugc net 2011 result

Very poor result in LIS this time. Roll Nos. of successful candidates. Posted by Tarvinder Singh Handa on June 14, 2011 at 1:18pm in NET/S…

Started by santosh kumar

2 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by santosh kumar

How many libraries in the world are fully digitized and it provides complete information to the users?

The role of librarian may be extinct in future?so in that context I am asking questions:  1. How many libraries in the world provide fultex…

Started by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

IN MANY LIBRARIES ARE NOT USED THE BOOK CATALOUGE THEY FOLLOW THE CATALOUGE REGISTER

WHIS IS THE RIGHT PROCEDURE?

Started by SWARAJ MAHATO

0 Jul 22, 2011

How many points are given according to UGC for a published work in a International journal with 1 authors or 2 authors or three authors ?

How many points are given according to UGC for a published work in a International journal with 1 authors or 2 authors or three authors ? u…

Started by Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu

1 Jul 22, 2011

Bibliographic compilation

How a Bibliographic Compilation can be made. What are the guidelines and procedure

Started by priyanka vasudeva

0 Jul 22, 2011

How is the Service Quality of "Subscription Centre": A Nationwide Subscription House of Journals at Ahmedabad ?

Has someone heard of "Subscription Centre": A Nationwide Subscription House of Journals at Ahmedabad ? I want to know about their service q…

Started by Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

INTRODUCE LIS IN 3 YRS DEGREE COURSE IN COLLEGES

There are very few college in India which offer Library Information Sc as a choice for combination in 3 yrs degree course. I strongly fell…

Started by SUBHASISH KARAK

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

Information difussion process

what is the information Difussion process ?

Started by Alok Kumar

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Radhika Rani

How to Write Research Paper

Hi friends, I want to submit paper related to scientific research library scenario and difference between two types of scientific research…

Started by Neha Chandel

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by O. P. Saini

Determining National / International Status of Journal

Subscription Editorial staff, contribution and coverage decide the status of a journal whether it is national or international but the obov…

Started by priyanka vasudeva

2 Jul 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop