LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,509)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Information Retrieval

What is Express need anf latent need?? Difference between paradigmatic and syntagmatic relationship.

Started by soumen kayal

0 Jun 8, 2012

Information regarding the Rules of Leave in both Govt. & Private Service

What is the exact Rules of Leave application & Leave Approval both in Govt. & Private Organisation?? How many Leaves one can avail…

Started by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

P.G.Diploma in Library Information Technology (PGDILIT) at Mahatma Education Society's Pillai Centre for Advances in Library Information Technology, New Mumbai

Mahatma Education Society's Pillai Centre for Advances in Library Information Technology, New Mumbai  has opened admissions for 2012-13 in…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by murali

Quotation

Good morning Lis members, Please tell me that who state below mention quotation ... “Choice of the book is an unending work.” Library as a…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

10 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Nirmali Chakraborty

Pay Scales for Library Staff in Engineering Colleges

Dear Friends I want to know about the Latest Pay scales,Eligibilities of all the Library staff (Librarian , Assistant Librarian, Library as…

Started by Rakesh K. Sharma

6 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by vandana

List of Journals in Library and Information with impact Factors

Dear All Library Professionals, I Attached herewith List of Journals with impact Factors

Started by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Helen Nneka Eke

Probable Questions and Answers for NET, June, 2012

Probable Questions and Answers for NET, June, 2012Multiple Choices Questions and Answers 1-100Multiple Choices Questions and Answers 101-20…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

28 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by manjusha saju

Junior Library and Information Assistant Exam 2012 Descriptive Question Paper

Hi friends, I am enclosing herewith descriptives questions of JLA exam which was held on 27.05.2012. PARLIAMENT LIBRARY OF INDIA POST : JUN…

Started by DEVENDRA PRATAP

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by DEVENDRA PRATAP

List of selected candidates for the post of Library Assistant in Guru Ghashidas University Bilaspur

Heartiest congrats to all of you for your selection as Library Assistant in GGDU Bilaspur.  Enjoy the new inning of your life. 1. Shyam Lal…

Started by DEVENDRA PRATAP

15 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by DEVENDRA PRATAP

NET PREPARATION FOR PAPER -II QUIZ

Dear Friends. Kindly go through this........... http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=net-quiz_11 Regards Mahesh

Started by Mahesh Kumar

17 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by dudekula dastagiri

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop