LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (API) SCORESHEET

Hi Friends i have attached the ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (API) SCORESHEET FOR PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR. Good Luck. with reg…

Started by Jagadish Bujugundala

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

Use of Cloud computing for Libraries (Data storage in the cloud)

Dear All Find herewith some website which provide cloud storage services a very convenient way to deal with all of the files and data perv…

Started by Ravi Ajagekar

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

Tender of a Book Binding for journals/Books/Documents i

what is the format of Tender of a Book Binding for journals/Books/Documents in central university library.

Started by Pritam Kumar Gupta

0 Sep 6, 2012

Need a help....

My mane is Anandraj kc , I am from kerala and i am working as an assistant librarian in a Management college, my problem is i do my MLIS (0…

Started by Anandraj K C

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Shriram

Teacher's Day Vs. Librarian's Day

Dear Professionals,                              Is it possible to observe / celebrate Librarian's day at per Teacher's day in Academic li…

Started by prem chand mondal

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri

Consortia in Library Science

How many Consortia in the field of Library science in India...?

Started by Dr. Deepak Meena

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dr. Deepak Meena

STORAGE AND PRESERVATION OF WEEDED DOCCUMENTS

Dear professionals, kindly suggest me ,Is it necessary to keep the weeded documents in library?If yes ,please tell me the ways  and methods…

Started by MALA.A

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

can any one tell me that '' The name of the madicine/product/chemicals/Tablets which are used to prevent Library Books/Documents.

can any one tell me that the maximum numbers of '' The name of the madicine/product/chemicals/Tablets which are used to prevent Library Boo…

Started by Pritam Kumar Gupta

0 Sep 6, 2012

Importance of attending conference,seminsr, workshop,paper presentation in relation to Govt.job

Dear professionals,  Kindly tell me How far attending the above said  activities helps in the certificate verification of Govt.jobs.

Started by MALA.A

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

Teacher's Day Celebration

These are the memories of teacher's day celebration in Central Library: Teaching Department of Devi Ahilya University, Indore

Started by Bhupendra Ratha

0 Sep 5, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop