LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Wrong Answer Key Published by UGC in NET June 2014

Dear Friends

UGC upload the updated answer key of NET June 2014 there are 11 answers are corrected by UGC

Paper - I only 02 answers are updated Q. No. 21 for all and Q. No. 45 answer change (earlier D updated with B)

Paper - II only 05 answers are updated Q. No. 2 & 20 for all and Q. No. 3 answer chance (earlier A updated with B) Q. No. 10 (earlier C updated with C & D) Q. No. 50 answer change (earlier A updated with B) 

Paper - III only 04 answers are updated Q. No. 28 for all and Q. No. 40 answer change (earlier C updated with A) Q. No. 43 answer change (earlier C updated with A) Q. No. 70 answer change (earlier C updated with A)

Friends still some answer keys are wrong given by the UGC.

Please see the September 2013 Question paper. In Paper - I (Series - X)

Question No. 36. Classroom communication is normally considered as 

(A) effective             (B) affective
(C) cognitive            (D) non-selective

and the updated answer given by the UGC is answer is (C) Cognitive

But in June 2014 same Question is repeated by UGC Paper - I (Series - X) 

Question No. 36 Classroom communication is normally considered as 

(A) effective           (B) cognitive
(C) affective           (D) selective

Here UGC give the updated answer key is Answer (C) Affective

So, Dear friend how it possible the UGC given same Question in both the exam but the answer the different. Please see these things and suggest me what I do for the correction of the answer key of Paper - I Question No. 36 (X - Series). Give your valuable suggestion.

Please discuss

Views: 5605

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir,
Whether it is September 2013 or December 2013 ? UGC conduct NET exam only in June and December. So please clearly mention that in which year the same question asked by UGC.

In 2013 UGC is Re-Conducted the exam in 2 Center's Ranchi & Delhi. Date: 8th September 2013.

I think in that they may asked the above question.

Dear Roushan 

This is June 2013 Exam Re-conduct at two center Delhi & Ranchi held on 8th November 2013. For Question paper and answer key you go with http://ugcnetonline.in/ and see under the previous question and for answer key see in archives. In both examination question no. 36 and also page no. 10 in both the examination have same question only the answer option (B) & (C) is inter change and and (D) is little change but question is same in both the examination. So, It question is same then the answer also is same the correct answer is "Cognitive" Please fill the Grievance form and submit to the UGC. Because UGC Update the answer in July 2012 and also in December 2013 answer key. So, submit your Grievances for the correction of the answer key.

I'm not qualified only by 1 question margin. I have 51.43% marks and result declared by 52%.

Give your valuable suggestion.

Please fill the Grievances form and write the Paper - I (Series - X) Question No. 29 and Question No. 36 both question number with references on it and send it Head UGC NET Bureau within one month of the publication of the result i.e. 9th December 2014 with DD of Rs. 5000/-  If you want any help please call me on 9948336140 about the references or any things.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop