yesterday
Kriti Dimri left a comment for Surendra Singh
Tuesday
MOHD ASIF KHAN is attending DAYAL SINGH BHATI's event

IASLIC 30 TH NATIONAL SEMINAR 2024 at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGAR UP

November 21, 2024 at 9pm to November 23, 2024 at 7pm
Tuesday
MohanLeo posted a status
"Dear all, Plz participate in this survey. Thank you all. https://forms.gle/PUrGH3eDVpNcwQFH7"
Tuesday

Where is the Quality and Standard Skills of the Library Professionals?

Even when the Civilization are growing faster people are more liable to be foolish and Blind.

Today in our Library Professionals even the Selection are not fair in the Recruitment process.

They not try to judge by the quality and standard skills of the Library Professionals, but they are here by the Relation with Head of the Selection Committee, even we heard that there is bribe in selection for a Library Attendant. Its Shame of us, and I feel Sorry for the Professionals.

Because there will be no Quality and Standard Skills for the Future Library Professional; to come.......

Please Share this to all my Friends....""

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Corruption is everywhere. There is noway other than to fight for justice.

Recently I attended one interview for the post of Assistant Professor in Library and Information Science in a well established University. In terms of qualification and domain knowledge my candidature was the best but you know what had happened| They selected another candidate for the post who was even not suitable to apply for that post.

As they cannot manipulate the score given against qualification (i got highest score in Academic among all the candidates), they manipulated the score given for Domain Knowledge. They have counted the research experience of the selected candidate as 5 and 1/2 years as because the candidate spend 5 1/2 years for his Ph.D. and against me it is 1 year because after Ph.D. I have done a minor research project of 1 year duration. According to them I have zero publication (they overlook my complete biodata). the other scholar have 3 and 1/2 years of teaching experience because he was the UGC JRF (they overlook the India Gazette Notification where it was mentioned clearly that the time spend on research cannot be counted as research/teaching experience).

I got all these information through an RTI, the copy is still with me. However the person who is selected for the post is one of my best friend, and the experts were the people I used to respect most so I dont have any option than to remain silent.

So sad sir, especially in India the corruption rate increasing drastically, which may forcefully push to deep dig, which we cant able to climb through out our life, so we have to aware and condemn this type of situations sir.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop