LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

What is the future of IGNOU Students who are studying by Correspondence?

Is the scope same for correspondence students with that of regular students?

Is correspondence student eligible for Delhi government job?

Views: 8607

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

BUT YE TO WAHI BAAT HE KI PEHEL GORO KO PREFRENCE DO FIR KALO KO..but this is not fare,,

i think jo best ho usko prefrence milni chaiye,,jisme koi parciality na ho.

we have to raise our voice against this sir

kuch to karna hoga,,,regular students aur distance sabhi ko barabar haq milna chaiye,

jisme koi proper recruitment proccedure hona chaliye. jo best hoga wo hi sikander hoga,,chahe wo regular ho ya fir distance,

i read all the experiences and i agree with them and scared also because i planed to do phd from ignou, please anybody suggest me what will i do will i get admission for phd through ignou or not

amita mam if u got the answer of ur question then plz reply me too. because as u i also try to get admission for ph.d through ignou

please do not change the topic, this is not realted this azenda,

ya, i mean it there is difference between correspondence student and regular student but if a candidate have two year or more experience in library field that he/she are equal to any library professional.i dont want to point out to any one. i feel that thing.one more thing i hv three subordinate who hv done mlib from ignou.but many times they dont reply my questions. even they dont know that thing or service or document also. sorry if any one feel bad.

but this is wrong thing that IGNOU or other correspondance students are not eligible for govt job. we should do some thing

sir i do  not agree with this,,jo students mann se nahi padte aur kisi ke sifarish se liye jate ho unka recruitment kisi shifarish ke base pe ho to isme distance ya regular walo ki koi galti nahi he,ye to unki galti he jo mann se nahi pade.ese to mene bhi regular walo ko dekha he jab hum recriuitment karte he to wo bhi kjabab nahi de pate,,iska matlab he ki bas ek dusre pe iljam hi lagate rahege koi solution thoda hi nillega,, regular ho ya distance candidate rcruitment procedure me jo best hoga usko hi prefrence milni chaiye,,ek dusre ko iljamo ko nahi.

i agree with u pooja ji. its up to student who have done hard work in study. in Recruitment its all depend upon management objective weather they want money or quality.2nd thing here we are talking about distance or regular. job is not the matter. ques is that is there any difference between regular or distance student or not. and i m not agree with that any organisation refuge distance student for job. we should focus on only ur aim not that who selected by which source. just we have to do hard work 4 getting good job. luck se jada kisi ko na mila ha or na milaga.

Nothing to worry about, as the IGNOU's curriculum has in world's no.1 standard besides DEC approval. The Private sector ever recruits the personnel on the basis of the ability of the candidates but, not on the marks or Certificates. Hence, what the students of IGNOU do is, first to procure more Knowledge on our LIS by Qualify the NET or SET which is very easy to them. And also better to posses PG Diplomas in LAN, Digital Libraries etc. Be proud being the alumni of the IGNOU. All the Best.

sir guide distance learning student for his better future,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop