LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Are Library and Information Professionals are sweepers?

In Gujarat the Library and Information Science professionals have no value. We are like peon. Our salary is 900 to 2,500 per month, but our expenditure on education is Rs. 22,000.

My friends please do something to improve the situation. We have to evolve to demonstrate what really the librarianship is.

Some strong library association should be formed.

Views: 2947

Replies are closed for this forum.

Replies to This Forum

My dear friends,

Please concentrate your job, do the best and use skills, talents to improve the library then you can ask more salary, Other wise you quit the job & search somewhere you can get good opportunity.

GOOD LUCK 

ThanQ sir.

Dear,

I dont know how to give a helping hand to you ...because here in Kerala also the situtation is very very worst their are associations and councils...but all are following something else what is ILA doing...? there is no co-ordination between our professionals ....most of our library professional are unskilled in IT (Information Technology).

The Educational department of LIS allover India is doing nothing to update their syllabus by including advanced IT topics .  UGC/AICTE is not inspecting the colleges by Including a representative who have completed Phd in Library and infomation Science, NCERT is speaking about quality education along with Higher educational departments about Digital library but they dont know what are the duties of a Librarian and they are not accepting the Librarian policies.

Their is a  need for Library commitee in the National level which could solve our problems.........

Dear Friends,

Those who settle in our professional, they simply ask us to do job or quit and search another one. I fell that we are all doing our job with full effort. But no one recognized us. We are not comparing others. The Educational systems are same. But the treatment is only different. Please try to understand the pain of the person those who affect. Our professional friends also not recognize us. It shows that we are not in the unity.

First we must try to influence to change perspective of the UGC/AICTE about the library/librarians’. Every time the AITCE/UGC is not given clear guidelines about library and librarian. If they force means all the educational institutions must follow that.

Through LIS group, is there any possible to send petition to UGC/AICTE which describe our status?

Is there any possible to meet the Chairman/Secretary of UGC/AICTE to explain and get solution for problems?

Can we influence UGC/AICTE to describe the qualification and experience of the Librarian and the salary Package?

Can we influence UGC/AICTE to add the Librarian profile in their Mandatory disclosure as Mandatory?

u r right sir but first step we have to come to-gather on one stage. We can do many thing but in non grand aid in collages we can not explain this they are Dhirubhaihirachand ambani...Businessmans. So we only deal with them as Business what i am doing...

ThnQ for your valuable Suggestions. and Motivate me and Lis pro.

Harshal anjaria

u right sir i done mistake. word is Big mistake. The professionals are in MAZBOORI.

2 nd is not getting job to long time.

To establish fast.

To make a career in lis and get married.

and i think depends upon Thinking on Human being who wish to get job. what they think.

Librarian salary should be equal to as teachers, lecturers and professors as per depend institution, college or any other organization.

All this is right story all over India

But think about How We can remove this ? How Can We all do ?

step one. 

1. khud ko andar se jagrup kaRna ki main chahe dusara nukri ya business karunga lekin 50 rs per day main job nahi karunga/karungi.

2.sab ka facebook a/c comp. and orkut pe bhi.

3. sab se pahele ak blog all india hona chaiye.

4. localized  networking mazboot karna chaiye.

5.Abhiman chodna chiye ke main to PHD...main asso ka president hu..aisa nahi.

6.localized asso banane ke bad ak press note/ facebook, tv ad, cable ad se fund jama karkr  all state meeting

ya conferance karna chiye.

7. seminars main log eekatha hote hi hain to kyu na sab apane apane mails id formed kare.

8.main alag hu sanstha alag hain ye samaj kar sastha ko ish bare main debets main nahi lana hain ki 

hum log salary aur apane hukk ke liye lad rahe hain.

9.jyada badi advt dene ki bazaye social networks accha rahega

10.ugc documents avidance ke sath agar sub mann jaye to hamari tarah GUJARAT HIGHCOURT nain hum gaye

Aise gov recruitment aur UGC guidline ka Strik palan ho aisa RIT karna hoga.

11.LIS links ke sath touch main re kear views share karna chaiye.

CHHOTA muh BADI batt bol gaya..

Soory to all MY guru's and My God's professionals.

Harshal anjaria

Read more: http://www.lislinks.com#ixzz1pgeAcI8R

ThaQQQQQQQQQQQ to all 945 Viewers who reply also and who seen also.

harshal anjaria.

dont forget........we are AeeKK..jay jay Hindustan. Jay hind.

Dear Harshalbhai!

I am not think so,because every profession require dedication.Even after medical study doctor also do practise under other senior doctors.Firstly dedicate your self for the profession,love your profession and be positive.Bad experiences are there but never  hesitate.Many of good people are also in our profession who can help you.And when you feel that your are exploited by authority ,oppose it by giving them proof of other librarian or govt letter.And it is not one day and one time process.Our association is working only for that issue.We starting with govt recruitment because in Gujarat there is no govt  recruitment.And then we also want to think and work about on these all issue.But in self finance we can not force on management ,we have to work in tricky way which I mentioned over.And my request to all profession think positive ,the law of attraction work and naturally we find our golden son.And at the end always pray to god prosperity for all."Serve Sukhina Santu,Sarvey Santu Niramaya,Sarvey bhdrani pasyntu na kashid dukh apyumat"  Go to this link for more information about our LIS activity  http://gujratagovtlibrarianrecruitment.blogspot.in/

Thanking You and important sentence that "We will make the difference together" 

BADHA NA APP EE REVIW VANCHYA????

BADHA NO AK JA MAT CHE NO BADY SARVE BHANTU SUKHINA..SARVE BHANTU NIRAMAYA.. JO HU NAGATIVE HOV TO BAKINA 1169 NU SHU? 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop