LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

UGC Unchanged Updated Answer Key of NET June 2013 Applicant Loose Money of Rs.5000/-

I have send grevance for net june 2013 on Q.No 36 of paper II
It is as under:

Paper II; Q. No.36 Match the following:
List – I List – II
a. Unity of command i. Specialization
b. Unity of direction ii Strength in unity
c. Esprit de corps iii Orders from only one person
d. Division of work iv. One boss, one plan

Codes:

a b c d
(A) iv iii ii i
(B) ii iv iii i
(C) iii iv ii i
(D) i iv iii ii

Answer according to UGC NET updated answer key is - Option (A)

The right answer will be Option (C). For prove I send IGNOU study materials. But UGC did not changed the answer.I am 100% correct. Ref IGNOU Page 11
But UGC has not changed the answer key. I loose Rs 5000/- . What should I do now please suggest me. If there any way please recommend for me.

Views: 827

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Yes The ugc ans is wrong The correct ans is C

Please suggest me what should I  do against UGC

Dear Arup,

We have to stand 2gether against this kind of incident. We need some professional guidence to proceed about the injustice of UGC.

Regards,

Surajit.

UGC's answer is correct.
Dont waist your time and energy.

I think u have not read the question properly. The question is given from Feol's 14 principle.

Here unity of command means Orders from only one person.  If u have any literature please read it.

I think you are right and you go to the court. Because no other option is available now. UGC not receive the grievances of June 2013 now. So there are only on option is open to go the court with related literature and prove it. I hope you win your case and I also request other candidate who have one answer less in criteria go with Mr. Arup Kumar Mondal. Dear Ganesh Singh please not comment that type. Because that type of comment down the moral of the candidate. Please encourage our professional colleges. 

Dear arup kumar mondal

I have checked your answer (one by one option) on internet  & found that 

your answer is  right so I think once again you should try to send letter to UGC NET Bureau with right answer authentic documents otherwise court option open for you.

I hope you will win the case if you file the case 

Regards

Digambar B Waghmare

Arup da

please give me your phone number here. I want to contact with you regarding this issue.

অরুপ দা তোমার মোবাইল নম্বরটা এখানে দাও। এব্যাপারে কথা বলতে চাই।

My phone no. # 09874156084 & my mail id : arupmondal1974@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop