LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Surajit's Forum (173)

Forum Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Shailja Mam, with the help of my experience I am sharing my views....  It depen…"

Surajit replied Nov 19, 2019 to Organizing Library Collection as Junior Fiction / Senior Fiction

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Thank you for this news Mr.Shiva.   If possible pls share address of that library. I…"

Surajit replied Jan 19, 2019 to Darjeeling Women Develop a Library from Empty Car Garage

3 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

"Respected Dr. Barman, thank you for sharing such a news containing a progressive ini…"

Surajit replied Jul 3, 2018 to College Librarian is Non-Vacational Academic Staff, They Should be the Member of the Committee for Development of the Library and Ex-officio Member of the Governing Body of the College

4 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Dr. Jatinder K Samyal

"ok... Thanks Mr. Sahil. regards,"

Surajit replied Jun 29, 2018 to SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

45 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by HARI SHANKER PRAKASH

"hello, May I know the exam procedure of the said course, i.e. online exam or written…"

Surajit replied Jun 28, 2018 to SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

45 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by HARI SHANKER PRAKASH

"   Congratulation sir..... regards. Surajit Sarkar kolkata"

Surajit replied Jun 22, 2018 to Appointed as Dean of Swami Vivekananda School of Library Sciences, Assam University, Silchar

14 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Shubham Bhaarateey

"Thank you Ma'm for your information and also for those valuable links.  I am searchi…"

Surajit replied Apr 18, 2018 to Books on Ranganathan

9 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Surajit

"Hello Mr Munesh.... how r you? Thank u  for sharing such a good lesson of practice. …"

Surajit replied Mar 25, 2018 to Quiz on Plagiarism from Turnitin: Check your Knowledge on Plagiarism

21 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"I agree very much with Mr. Siddhartha S. Ray..."

Surajit replied Mar 7, 2018 to National Library, Kolkata biased

12 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by M. Koteswara Rao

" thank you very much Mr. Prakash... regards,"

Surajit replied Jan 15, 2018 to Document on Chronological developmnts of libraries in india

4 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Surajit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop