LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

UGC-NET JUNE 2012 PAPER III QUESTION NO. 44 CORRECT ANSWER

Anyone can tell about Q. No. 44 of paper III. its UGC ans is C but option A is same as option C. If one does A and another C , then how does UGC treated this ans. I have done option A. Can it be right? If anyone having idea about this, plz. post their views.

Views: 1683

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Time of Replying of any quary abt NET has been expired. Last date of replying was 21st midnight.

Its answer is C. Because Ans C number is in  increasing order.

increasing order is not the proper reason to make it correct. Since i found it in option A, so i do it and i have not seen option C. i have also submitted feedback to ugc. Both options are same. order is not important. You may find such type of questions in many places.

Dear Sir, here order is important because a and c are same, in this situation answer c is correct. First comes appointment then retirement not retirement then appointment. First Birth then Death. Correct order is

Selection and Recruitment, Induction and Placement, Performance Evaluation

not 

Selection and Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Induction and Placement

The correct answer is C but in the question no were , it was mentioned that what is the role of Human Resource in sequence. The expert might give little weightage to answer A and C , both , So plz wait for the final updated keys

i have already given feedback to ugc.

yes ur right 

Ugc has to award atleast 6 marks for paper-3 and 2 marks for paper2 to LIS people

can u tell me on which question ugc has to award 6 mark.

Ugc has to award atleast 6 marks for paper-3 and 2 marks for paper2 to LIS people

what question number 58, the correct answer is a but ugc answer is b, which is not valid

I think proper answer is C.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop