Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

UGC has withdrawn the increase in cutoff marks for NET 2012: New Results will be Announced

Following Supreme court order UGC  has withdrawn the increase in cutoff marks for NET 2012. The original cut off of 35,35,60 for SC/ST; 35,35,68 for OBC and 40,40,75 for general categories for papers 1, 2 & 3 respectively is valid now. “The old cut offs will be considered and new results will be announced” the UGC has stated.

Reference: Times of India dated 24.12.2012

Views: 9067

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

If anybody get-  General/OPEN
Paper 1-        48%
Paper2-         58%
& Paper 3-     48%

means 1 question = 2marks
37 question = 74 marks means
if 38 question=76 marks
what about 75 marks means 37 and  ? question.

Attachments:

I did'"t get the information in newspaper . I m from delhi please specify the page no also

Good News..................I Wait For Result

Stupid argument. Poor UGC!!

i dont get news in today Times of india paper

thanks, good news. we are happy. thanks god. o, my.................

sir my mark is PAPER 1 -44/100,PAPER 2- 38/100,PAPER 3-72/150. WHETHER I'M PASS OF FAIL AS IT SUPREME COURT ORDER.PLS MAIL TO saranlibs@gmail.com

This may be a false news. There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

if gen. candidate got 60% - 1st paper

56%-2nd paper

49.33%-in 3rd paper   what 's  result ?

Pl. read the UGC notification.. UGC insist the actual  marks .Not  the % of marks

This may be a false news. There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

I'm not sure on the TOI information... Call UGC or TOI (for source of Information) and know the real matter (confirm).. Wish U all Good Luck.

This may be a false news. There is no case on NET in SC so far. Kerala High Court decision is only a Single bench verdict and likely to be challenged by UGC .Just wait & See the progress of the case

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop