LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

UGC - NET
Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility Test for the Lecturer to be held on the 10 July 2016 (Sunday). The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification available on the website www.cbsenet.nic.in

The candidates are required to apply online from 12.04.2016.

The last date for applying online is 12 May 2016 and fee can be paid up to 13 May 2016.

The important things to be noted is that the examination of June UGC NET will be held in July.

Views: 1446

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thank u sir.. 

sir,

I send NET Notification Yesterday but it is not approved. your post approved. why?

Dear Sir,

The Forum Administrator follows the predefined criteria before approving a forum, some are as follows;

• Older post will be Approved First.
  • In case of two similar and exact post, the preference will be given to the older one in order of time.
  • In case completeness and incompleteness the preference will go for complete and organized one (it is applicable only when the time difference is in seconds or minutes.) else second one is true.

Sir, I would request you to not feel bad. It is very much transparent and all the members of LISLINKS are equal and important for the LISLINKS. We never favor anyone while at approving the post.

It feels bad to get this information. We appreciate your kindness.

Thank you Sir.

I have to applied for the same. Please suggest some good books and reading materials

Dear Sh. Munesh,

Thanks for the post. Sometimes back, I used to read the same post notified with two different titles. I know that our only Head Admin was taking care of it and it is not possible all the time to rectify the errors. But now the work in this ning site have been distributed to very talented sub admins , who are doing it fine and I found that before they accepting any post, they used to read it, edit if necessary and then only its visible to public (LIS).

I was reading the comments of all here and the ways Mr. Munesh has costumized his replies to Sh. O. Seshaiaih was an answer to all those who have the same complains.

Keep up the good work going on..!!

Thanks and regards,

Ajit P.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable remarks. Yes, we always care the interests of the members. I would request everyone to not loose their interests, do share the information via forums, job postings, events, chatting etc. and ask people to join the network for idea exchange.

I would also like to disclose that so many time my post was also not approved. 

Best regard,

Munesh

Thank you sir

CBSE NET DECEMBER 2015  RESULT PUBLISHED

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop