LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Views: 1772

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir,

All are telling that ugc told told and all but where is proof for it?

Without any documentory proof who will agree it?

we are educated no need to discuss all these matters in oral, so When and Where Ugc told to declare old criteria and release another new result as before Jun 2012?

let me explain all in clear picture to calrify our doubts pls....

Dear sir/friends
some body has given reference of 23rd December Times of India paper, but in that paper i don't find this topic. don't believe this until unless getting proof.
Ravi

Yes really agree with K Hifzur Rahman Sir,

As we are librarian we must belive in authenticate information.

Many of the lislinks.com members were posting job advt. without giving proper URLs.

I really want to inform all lislinks.com members that please behave as real information professional. Cross check the reality behind each thing and them please post it in the forum. So, if found wrong it will directly imply that it is not your fault. And if really found good it will not only give credit to originator but also to your honest behaviour.

REALLY looking for a positive response from all real librarians.

SAVE our profession and also make your own identity on your work. So, people can respect our profession

Thanks,

Pradeep

really good said mr.Pradeep.

In this connection i have translated the kannada news paper news in english, and also i found in 24-12-2012 Times of India pune edition paper page no 3, there they have clearly mentioned please go through the same, and one our fired already published in this site

The link is http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=TOIPU&s...

please read out the same.

Thaks

Ravi

Thanks you Sir,

Yesterday I have forgotten to say that, No matter in which language any one here on this forum site can publish what he/she really feels to communicate with all professionals.

Whatever published here by Anand is also good but many of the peoples including me are unable to read it.

One more thing is that It is really good that we have lislinks.com for publishing our thoughts (We are thankful to Badan Barman Sir). and we must share our knowledge, experience and problems to all, this will not only communities us but also it can work for us as a professional manpower behind you.

After all we need to Save our profession, we need to get some status from society, We need to develop indepft knowledge about/in our field and also we need to fight with all such issues which implies that we are not doing well. UGC NET is not the only issue but we need to face many things every day in our professional life.

And in matter of NET I want to convey a message to all forum members that pls dont publish or comment such a matter which hurts any ones emotions regarding their eligibilities, their knowledge, or caste catagory. Each one has equal intelligence, to crack the NET/SLET etc exams. And one thing is that if we have ability to apply our knowledge then we will definitely survive in this world.

Thanks,

Pradeep

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop