LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Top or Most Viewed LIS Links Contents from the Year 2014

Views: 905

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Viewers,

Thank you so much for your continued support. To have made it through 2672+ views of all my LIS Audio Visual Notes posts, is quite the feat of strength on your part.

Once again I thank all the Members and the Founder of LIS LINKS Dr. Badan Barman for making it happen all these initiatives, for the members' of LIS LINKS through this unique LIS portal.

Thank you all

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Abilash A

Dear Friends

I am thankful to Dr. Badan Barman for giving the opportunities to the Library Science Professionals to share their views on LIS LINKS and also discuss the our professional problems.

I am also thankful to my supporters for continued support and views my post on Lislinks and give the better suggestions. I hope you support in future also and view my post and give the suggestion for doing some thing better for our profession.

Once again I thank all the Members of LIS LINKS and Dr. Badan Barman Sir.

With regards

Md. Zubair Ahmad

Dear, Dr. Badan Barman

LISLINKS is very useful and  important professional community network which provides the opportunity to share views, ideas, latest information, imparting knowledge, employment notices, seminar and conference information etc.

Sir, keep it up   .......................

Congratulations. LISLINK is outstanding in most of the aspects related to LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE. It is unique and dynamic.  LISLINK enables me to qualify UGC NET Twice and CG SET also, even at the age of 48..It is also very useful to update existing knowledge.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop