Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
6 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Those who got marks more than eligible criteria for example

Category

Minimum marks (%) to be obtained

Paper-I

Paper-II

Paper-III

General

40 (40%)

40 (40%)

75 (50%)

OBC (Non-creamy layer)

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68

PH/VH/SC/ST

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

60 (40%)

Those who  got eligible marks please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Thanking you

Regards

Librarin

C E S First Grade College Mannaekhelli

Views: 26799

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

i am also with you sir. i am in general category and secured 62.86% overall but then too i wasnt qualified.

I m really very shocked.

I m with you every time.

I m with you sir

dear sir

we are with you..

Dear friends,

This time UGC has made the cut off as 65% for General Cat, 60% for OBC and 55% for SC/ST. Upto Dec 2011, the cut off was 50%(Paper I&II) and 50% for paper III for General Category. UGC should think over on this issue again beacuse UGC-NET is an eligibility test. After passing this exam, one should eligible for just applying in Universities and colleges. Cut off should always be fixed when there are fixed seats in any exam. For JRF cut off is justified but not for Lecturership.

yes sir.

As it is self explanatory that there is no slot method for NET. Neither UGC provide any assistant like fellowship for NET qualified candidates nor the JOB guarantee, then what is the problem to declared the NET result on the basis of cut off given in the Advertisement.

&

Second thing, If there is different %age criteria for various subject in preparation of JRF, then why a common %age criteria for all in the preparation of NET result.

Friends there are also so many ambiguities if you go through the link http://ugcnetonline.in/JRF%20Crit_12J.pdf

I HAVE GET NET AGGREGATE PERCENTAGE IS 64.57, BUT I AM NOT QUALIFIED SO, UGC DECLARED CRIETARIA AFTER RESULT DECLARED, FIRST NORMS IS DIFFER THAN RESULT DECLARED, SO, I AM WITH ALL OF YOU, 

Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

shivasharanappa ji

So many people make a reply on your discussion. Please inform all of us but are you doing know about this matter and but step in taken by you. your are doing something on this matter or you post this discussion for popularity. please clear this. 

My marks is also 58 56 78 but I am not in qualifying list.

i also want to go in court.please tell me you had sue a case or not i discussed this matter with a advocate and they told that the result shall be in favor of all of those who have secured marks as the UGC notification 2012.and i want to know more about this.

You are right Mr. Khan... He is not responding on filing a Court case..We are not sure on the Progress in filing case by him.

Sir aisa naaraz mat ho main b bahut naraz hu, sabi kehate hai online me main hu?  magar koi aane ke liye ready nahi sir, es liye piche hate...

i secured more than eligible criteria above

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop