LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Those who got marks more than eligible criteria for example

Category

Minimum marks (%) to be obtained

Paper-I

Paper-II

Paper-III

General

40 (40%)

40 (40%)

75 (50%)

OBC (Non-creamy layer)

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68

PH/VH/SC/ST

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

60 (40%)

Those who  got eligible marks please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Thanking you

Regards

Librarin

C E S First Grade College Mannaekhelli

Views: 26794

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

iam with you sir

ugc wale subject wise cut of marks decide karna tha qunki regional language wale marks accha lete hai aur passing percentage bi jyaada hai lekin other subject me kum hai isliye ugc wale cut off marks subject wise karna

Dear Shankergouda, B.M. ji both 3 papers of net are objective nature, not descriptive. 

objective raheto bi kya huva subject wise cut marks karna tha

did you think objective  nature more easy than descriptive i  think if you learn subject  tharaly   then only you will be able to right ans in objective mode

i mean to say sir  objective is not easy but some times, by mistake or in confusion we put worng answer.    

I just want to put my own views here.

a) Firstly UGC is free to set the criteria for NET and JRF. They put the cut off marks and at the same time inform all other that "Only such candidates who obtain the minimum required marks in each Paper, separately, as mentioned above, will be considered for final preparation of result. However, the final qualifying criteria for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship shall be decided by UGC before declaration of result.". So in my personal opinion you cannot file a case against them.

b) Secondly as some others have put forward their views it will be better if you put your effort in preparation for next NET exam than to waster your time in court.

c) Thirdly NET is only a competitive examination. Its not a life. If you able to pass it is good, if you not then also you will loose nothing. There are many people who got NET but working in a low scale post, again on the other hand there are many people who dont have NET but absorbed in a job whose quality, pay scale are quite good, even they are the best in industry. So, if you have quality nothing can stop you in life, you have or have not NET will not effect anything.

well said sir.since  the pattern of net as chaned from desciptive to objective type the knowledged people are not been qualified. i wish the unqualified people all the best for next net exam.

Respected  sir i want to clear one thing NET is compulsory  for gating college librarian job as per ugc minimum qualification guide line . It is not optional for us so we worried for our  future and that's why we want to file case against Ugc  . and i want to ask  lis  professionals why ugc  not like more candidate qualify the Net exam and set qualifying level  65%  . In December 2011 it is 45% only for paper 3 not all three paper . ugc have not clear in there notification this thing so we can file case against ugc and wait for  court  decision  UGC  is  right  or wrong . 

Our fight is for bring transferancy in net exam. WE WANT TO KNOW ON WHAT BASES AND HOW UGC CALCULATES CUT OFF MARKS? WHAT PARAMETERS IT CONSIDER FOR CALCULATING CUT OFF AND WHY? IS THERE ANY EQUATION TO CALCULATE CUT OF MARKS? WHY UGC ALWAYS FOLLOW REVERS ORDER , FIRST DISPLAYING SELECTION LIST, NEXT CUT OFF MARKS, NEXT MARKS.. IS THERE ANY SENCE IN IT. THEY MUST DISPLAY MARKS FIRST , THEN CUT OFF, THEN SELECTION LIST. WHY AND HOW THEY CONSIDER ALL SUBJECTS EQUAL, ON WHAT BASES. WHEATHER UGC MAINTAINING UNIFORMITY IN EXAM RESULTS CALCULATION? BY PASSING MORE THAN 50% OF CANDIDAES WHEATHER UGC MAINTAING STANDARED OR IT IS REDUCING EXISTING STADARED OF EDUCATION? ONE THING I WANT TO CLEAR WE ARE NOT SAYING TO SELECT US , WE ARE SAYING TO FOLLOW CORRECT RULES TREAT ALL SUBJECTS EQUAL CALCULATE SUBJECTWISE CUT OFF AND MESURE SUBJECT WISE PERFORMANCE OF CANDIDATE.

Well said Badan........

Cheers......

i am also want to fever to court case

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop