LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Those who got UGC NET 2012 marks more than eligible criteria please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Those who got marks more than eligible criteria for example

Category

Minimum marks (%) to be obtained

Paper-I

Paper-II

Paper-III

General

40 (40%)

40 (40%)

75 (50%)

OBC (Non-creamy layer)

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68

PH/VH/SC/ST

35 (35%)

35 (35%)

60 (40%)

Those who  got eligible marks please cooperate to sue case in in the court

Thanking you

Regards

Librarin

C E S First Grade College Mannaekhelli

Views: 26796

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Mr Vinodraj, Don't feel ur self a Great. Mind it, in your success, Luck might be act as a major role but, not talent. Those who not Qualified are not Weak intellectually, they may be excellent in Descriptive mode. In Objective mode only Memory power and Luck act as important factors in its success. You may simply have memory power but not knowledge. If you are a knowledge person, you might had encouraged the non-qualifiers by giving valuable suggestions, material for their success in their next attempt instead of showing  eyesore on them.

If a teacher with 55% of marks succeeds his duty 101% (ie., fulfills his duty) than a teacher with 99% marks who can not even 50% succeeded. Then whom the Nation prefers? The 55% or 99%? Only the so called talent (99% marks) persons can not build our Nation strong. To be a Great Teacher,  Subject Knowledge, Teaching abilities and more the DEDICATED service are important but, not the Certificates.

Remember, some use less persons are showing their EXCELLENCE by posting cheap comments, letters etc but, this forum's main aims are to cooperate and encourage each other, to get more knowledge from the co-members, to update our professional skills and trends, sharing of resources etc.

No valuable and intelligent person plays cheap tactics like you.

i am also

Hello Sir,

I m SC candidate and score 

54.00% 60.00% 52.00% Aggregate-54.86

m i qualified or not?

Give your HALL TICKET No. UGC reduced 3% to only GEN candidates but not to others in Lib. & Inf. Sc. This is as per my observation only.

Tanuja Kumari madam, I need to know whether you Qualified the NET or Not? Pl respond to me. ThanQ.

No i m not qualified. and my marks are P1- 54%, P2-60% and P-3-52% and i m SC candidate aggregate score is 54.86

Sure sir? i m with u. i m sc candidate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop