LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

The revised result of NET Dec 2014 after grievances has been declared.

The revised result of NET Dec 2014 after grievances has been declared. The candidates may click on UGC NET December - 2014 Links to see their revised result and revised answer keys.

http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/ugcdec2014.htm

Views: 1543

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

67590009     Female        GEN

67590025     Male            OBC

Assam University Centre

Good Congrats Both of You.

Sir, I have also qualified in the revise result of UGC NET Dec 2014. But i have not received link for E certificate. Anyone who has declared qualified in the revised result kindly provide me suggestion regarding this matter.

sir kindly tell me , did you apply for grevience for net dec 2014

▼ Reply

rajnish

This is Old News

it has come two week back......can you say when E-CERTIFICATE OF DEC .2014 will come

Top Performers

Roll No. Centre Sex Category Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Total Rank QUALIFIED for
05590072 BHU Male GEN 80 72 104          256     1st QUALIFIED for JRF and AP
32590165 University of Kerala Female GEN 74 70 108 252   2nd QUALIFIED for JRF and AP
31590110 University of Kashmir Male GEN 76 68 108 252   2nd QUALIFIED for AP only
29590088 Jiwaji University Male GEN 74 78 98 250   3rd QUALIFIED for AP only
23590106 Gujarat University Male GEN 78 78 94 250   3rd QUALIFIED for AP only

Dear LIS Professionals,

I am happy that the result are revised from the grievances, but is only for the candidates who have send the re evaluation to the cbsenet.

What about others who did not send their revaluation to cbsenet? is the grace marks or incorrect answer not apply to everyone ? 

i have qualified NET twice....but still i heard the sadness of other candidates that they are not qualified because cbsenet are not properly checking the omr sheet or result.

or is the cbsenet intensely doing such mistake to earn from the re-evaluation process from candidates?

What will be the future for the candidates...let join and stop this false method? 

sir kindly tell me that in revised result after grievance ,  only those candidates result are revised who are send the revaluation to cbsenet.

or kindly send ur mobile no. please for further query

Dear Sir , Revised Result is applicable to All Candidates whether they send Grievances to CBSE or Not.

thx sir

Is any clarification regarding this that revised result is applicable to all the candidates whether they send grievances or not

thx 

rajnish

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop