LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

I Dont know one thing. Everyone talking about only top 7 % candidates only. Actually UGC NET June 2012criteria is 60 % Or Top 7 %. so if anyone scored 60 % means they can clear SET this time. am i right ? plz can any one clarify this doubt

Views: 6786

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I would like to join with you fot the court case

The cut off percentage is very high and also top 7% candidates only. It is too difficult to pass the exam. UGC has to change the criteria

Set result not satisfied. Please joint our team to file the case. Refre my email,mobile below
Welcome madam. We are formed a team to file the case. R u want to joint with me. Please send u r condact and any suporting documents tomy id sadaapril@gmail.com, 9943648694

Sir,

I will also join the team.I am Lis professional and my slet cutoff is 212 I belong to OBC and my marks are paper I-64 ,Paper II -64, paper III -84 my mail Id chitrainbanathan@yahoo.com

what documents are required? will the case be for us sir?

Dear All

Please bring the following documents

1) SET Result
2) Hall Ticket
3) Address proof with ID

Please contact
9578381511 Mr.Sam
9943648694 Mr.Satha

To:

HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE DR.MANJULA CHELLUR

HON'BLE MR.JUSTICE K.VINOD CHANDRAN

Respected Madam/Sir,

In the following matter that will be placed before your honorable Court mostly by 14th of March or later the UGC has constituted NET review committee to circumvent the Court.
It has become customary of UGC to set up such committees to shield itself

from the wrath of the Courts. This committee is just an eyewash to

coverup the blunder of the June 2012 NET examination. The matter is now

with the Division Bench of the Kerala High Court. Now the AG's argument will

be to appeal to your Bench to ensure no interference of the Court with

the functioning of the committee! An eyewash!

http://www.indiaeducationreview.com/news/ugc-constitutes-net-review...

The UGC's NET examination had objectivity in evaluation built in to it even before this June 2012 examination in spite of having the third paper as written paper. The methodology was that UGC will decide the result only based on the performance in First and Second paper as per their norm and the third paper will be evaluated only for those who have cleared the First and Second paper to give an indication to the employers as to how that particular candidate fares in a subjective evaluation. Therefore the UGC's claim that the revised objective pattern as the reason for the anomaly in the result that required their intervention in deciding the Second Cut-Off after the conduct of examination is a cover-up to some scam. Though I am a petitioner against an earlier such Committee by UGC in UGC (The matter is referred as SLP (C) 36023 - 32 of 2010) in Supreme Court, I am without any way and means to convey this to the Bench and hence this e-mail

The Tamilnadu CM's Special Cell has forwarded to Bharathiar University with a strong recommendations the petitions o/307823/2012 dated 11/10/2012 and i/377317/2012 dated 17/12/2012 demanding to ensure compliance to Kerala High Court Order on UGC -NET June 2012 exams before issuing the Certificates for TN SET 2012 Exams. The letter 53146/k3/2012 dtd 25/02/2013 signed on behalf of Director of Collegiate Education is the reference number to this. Contact advocate Bharath Kumar 9444228782 regards to cases in Madras High Court on this matter.

I am Kesavaraj, Reg no is 02030213 ,I am OBC category, Computer Science Subject,
My doubt is UGC fix 15% for Qualifying NET exam but SET only 7% Why this controversy?
My E-mail id is kesavaraj2020@gmail.com My number is 9894619794
I got 184 out of 350 but cutoff is 186.I am ready to join your team.
pls contact.

There is no confusion if you have followed the Court proceedings. UGC released supplementary list explaining to the Courts that it is following 7% subject wise cut-off as minimum and 15% overall cut-off as the maximum! That means that it will pass minimum 7% of those appeared in each subject but not necessarily just 7%. This has helped UGC to explain as to how it has qualified those who have scored a mere 40% or 42% aggregate

Thank you for your reply. my question is how favour about Judgment ?
when will be get it ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop