LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Regarding joining of librarians through DSSSB

Dear friends, As we know, DSSSB has declared the results of the selected / rejected candidates. Some of my friends are curious about to know that when will they join. As we know the results of the post code 69/10 has declared more than 20 days ago. Whether anybody got joining letter or already joined. Please inform here in this forum. If any information regarding the probable time of joining have please share with this forum too.

Thanking you.

Views: 13463

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hi, My document verification has been done on 11/12/2015 for post code 02/13.

Ye Dsssb wala verification date h . Directorate of education me kab verification hua tha

Yes DSSSB ki final/pending/reject list me  mera roll not my roll no. . than what do? DSSSB office bhi gya tha but no satisfy answer.

????

Dear friends, my documents verification on 11/12/2015 for the post code 2/13 in DSSSB office. DSSSB result declare on march 2016 but my roll no. not in final list/pending list/reject list. I had gone DSSSB office, says wait. so any candidates face same problem. Please, inform 2 list when declare for post code 2/13.

Yes I have same problem. I also verified my documents on the same date and waiting for the next response. Please conform me on my Mob No 8237297547

Adesh Ji please give me your Mob No i want to talk with you .

Hi Ram Singh Ji,

My mobile Number: 9891902185 and e mail: adeshk78@gmail.com

Please call me.

thank you

Post code 2/13 (Librarian) ke kitne candidate ko Medical Examination ka letter mil gaya hai Please inform 

Apka postal address kaha ka tha, aur kis date ko verification hua, kya ap govt employee hai, mera vi abhi tak nahi aya

Raj

I have received medical letter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop