LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

I would like to inform all the members of LIS Link that I have received a nice multi coloured Certificate & a beautiful metal memento for the LIS Link Scholar Award for 2012.

I am thankful to the LIS Link authority and grateful to all the members of LIS Link to provide me opportunities through this forum to interact with my co-professionals spread across the Country and beyond & share my experience with them!!

I take this opportunity to congratulate other two co-recipients of this award for the years 2010 & 2011.

Thanks to you all.

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta 

Views: 1328

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Congratulation to you.

Thank you for posting the confirmation message. I hope it will encourage others LIS Links members to share their knowledge and expertise over the platform.

how many no have recievd certificate 

Dear Sri Santosh kumar Kori,

The number of recipient is One in a Year.

Sincerely,

Dear Kori,

The number of recipient is one in a year. However I receive some proposal asking to make it a monthly event. Lets see what can be done. I hope to post a discussion on this within a few days.

Respected Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir,

Hearty Congratulation to you sir.... and we expect  your valuable suggestion this year too.

with regards,

A.Mala

Thanks Ms. Mala A.

Sir,

Congratulations on winning this award.  You truly deserve this.  Let our LIS community be enriched by torchbearers and guiding spirits like you. May your tribe increase!!

Dear Sri Veeresh Hiremath,

Thank you for your post. I personally feel that the credit actually goes to the LIS Link Authority for the innovative idea & to the members who, at times gave me opportunities to share my experience with them.

Sincerely,

R/ Sir 

Very very congratulations sir !

Regards 

Ghante P.B. 

Dear sir

Congratulations for your achievement.

Thanks Sri Lal sahadevan.

Sincerely,

Thanks!