LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

LIS Links Members Drop from 11,956 to 11,257: Inactive Members are Deleted

If you ever go through LIS Links Members, you will notice a sharp drop from 11,956 members to 11,257 members. We deleted 699 inactive members of the site on March 25, 2013 who have not logged in to the LIS Links site for last three years. Kindly note that we will further delete some members who have not logged in to the LIS Links site for last two years. The second deletion will be carried out before moving from LIS Links 2.0 to LIS Links 3.0. For the time being, we displayed a message "This Profile Need Updation" over their profile image to draw their attention. They will also receive three warning message in their registered email address before their profile page got deleted from LIS Links.

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

BADAN JI

I GOT ON MY IMAGE" THIS NEED UPGRADATION". WHEN I GO IN FOR SETTING UP MY PROFILE, IT ASKS FOR MOBILE NO. I COULDN'T FIND THE BOX TO FILL UP. ALSO I WAS UNABLE TO SEND MAIL TO YOU THROUGH THIS FORUM. AM I LOST? PLEASE HELP

Just came to know that something is not working over LIS Links.

You are a privileged member of this site (all donors, LIS Links scholars are in that category). So, your profile page will not be deleted, even you never log in to the LIS Links site. I am sorry, that you are noticing such a message over your profile page. However it also indicate that your profile page need updation. :-) Kindly allow us a few days to rectify the problem in mobile number and others, so that you can update your profile page.

thank you Badan Ji

Dear E.SUTHANTHIRA DEVI,

The problem is rectified,

You are kindly requested to update your profile page by clicking over following link.

Kindly filled in up everything newly by selecting appropriate drop down button.

http://lislinks.com/profiles/settings/editProfileInfo

sir

thanks for the effort.

i have updated my profile just now. even then it appears on the image. should i wait for the change.

Just wait a few seconds to save the update by the system

yes

its done. thank you very much .

good, warning for V. Professionals 

bad, dropped some inactive V. Professionals

@ Arshad Ali
Their membership is cancelled, it does not mean they are not connected to this site. They might following the site through Twitter / Facebook / RSS / Email subscription and so on. They might also leave the profession permanently. If they are still in the profession, they might re-join withing a month or two.

Good idea.sir i hope all inactve member to join and uploade message.....

Thanking you.

Sir,

good & thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop