LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

Dear friends 

I want to discus on UGC 's  policy which against our constitutional right-  right to equality  (article 14 )

I think there is no exam in India or world  have different passing level for category wise  like UGC Net , than

How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam

1) How can they justify person of SC, ST Teacher with 55% is good teacher can become good teacher, can give more knowledge to students , then students who have scored 60 to 65 % , I am from Open category scored 64% and my name is not there in list but  person of SC category with 55% name is there in list ....and OBC  category 60 % name is there in list ....

As per Ugc Notification at entry level  OBC And  General  category both have same eligibility criteria 55 % in   PG exam but at ugc result   it different  OBC student want 60%  and   General student have to get     65% . I ask to all of you dear friends where is our constitutional right  right to equality go ?  an it is done by a    government body like UGC ?

2) Passing marks must be same for all , no body is entering into constitutional right of SC/ST as roster is there for  50% reservation in employment.   But  All the exam have same passing level

3) UGC must not play with future of student whom this teachers will teach ...Instead UGC Must take care to  make them skilled and eligible to get same passing marks. just  imagine if there is same provision in  medical college  than what ? at entry level  SC ST and OBC  student have less % but at the passing level all are same. Than why Ugc play with teacher's future

4) If this will be criteria ..for future exams there will be 100% marks to be scored for open to pass OBC 50% SC/ST Just have to appear in exam .

5) Why only 0.5% Open category result For NET exam what I am hearing .

Views: 7298

Replies are closed for this forum.

Replies to This Forum

ur right 

I agree with Ashok Mistry

you are deeply hurt by my massage than i am sorry but this is fact  with the same paper there is different passing level and when the open category student fail with high % then they also deeply hurt .

I will definitely get more marks in next exam you don't worry . this is not issue of getting more and less marks but this is issue of our right to equality . SC /ST / OBC STUDENT already get benefit for there casts at applying for net they wont only 50%  and others wont 55%  and i have no problem for that but the passing level  should be same. 

this is not cast    religion , language  issue this is fact if you got hurt with this than i am sorry

but passing level should be same for all category  because  our constitution give us   right to equality  i just try to explain open category student's  condition .  SC ST & OBC student's have job  reservation in employment  get scholarship in study get admission  with less %  etc... I Have no objection for all this thing but why the passing level is different ? see how beneficiary ST/SC Student in NET Exam

1.  in eligibility  for appearing in NET  ST /SC  want only 50% and open  student wants 55% 

(you may say this is our education system I have no problem with this but our education system i have never seen  different passing level if you have any information about please than give it to me)

2. at passing level with same Paper  general category student want 65 % (as per new ugc Norms) and the  ST /SC  wants 55 %

3. with passing  with this level ST/SC & OBC  Student  can be apply for open category job and    also have reservation cota  

because off all this open category  student suffer  and this is  unjustified for them by ugc

personally i have no problem with any one but this is hard fact  of general category    student

I am sorry if any one hurt from my this discussion  but this is fact and i place before it on this platform

i want to say prof. Prof. Digambar B Waghmare  put your self  at place of   general category student who straggle for job and than give all this  advise    like first change the Net act etc..

I just want to say fact that's it .

I think  someone on this forum is  with me and support  me for my thought   

Hitendrasinh Desai

Sir ,

I am also say to sorry to you

I know your feeling but 

not only education system but whole our country's system need to be changed 

I also against reservation but in our country from freedom to till this time 

our backward caste person struggling theirs social , educational, economical ,status 

so no one think like this about category person 

i would like to once again sorry to Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare 

Sir, it is a competitive examination. it is not as like as any academic examination.In BA/BSC/BCOM/MA/MSC/MCOM/BLIS/MLIS is there any marks reduction for RESERVE CATEGORY???????????. I think you thought that UGC NET is alike those exams. Your perception may have little difference.

my point is that why  passing level is different  the reservation student already get advantage  at the applying time with  less %   

It is not a competitive exam, it is a criteria for qualifying for lecturer ship, with this exam they are not going to give any job. again u have to compete for the job after qualifying the NET. this may become a precedent for claiming in academics also such a criteria for qualifying the Xth/Inter/BA/BSC/BCOM/MA/MSC/MCOM/BLIS/MLIS etc. the above system is not beneficial to reserved candidates but definitely a curse  and injustice to others.Hence, this needs to be condemned out rightly.

thirupathi jayasri reddy madam,I don't know in which academic exam qualifying criteria varies year to year. In IBPS CWE once you Quality you can sit for bank vacancy and there is also different qualifying criteria for sc/st/obc/PH. 

Ashok Sir, I agree with you !

Hello Mr Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai 

first congratulation to you for raised this important topic ( unfortunately I can't congrats you for NET Unqualified) 

I think you have wast  knowledge of Law (article 14 something)

so you should go to high- court or supreme court or should your raised your voice in front of UGC office door 

I think this is Intellectual form here discuss only knowledge related topic

please do not raised caste  or religion  issue here

i think you should read & learn history of India or

if you have guts you should create new history for India

first you become MP( member of Parliament) of India

& developed new Act for NET Exam....ok

if you become MP than become PM (Prime Minister of India)

than caste, religion , language or any dispute issue  remove from India & Indians Mind  

All the best for your future PM life

Thanks & Regards

Prof. Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

M.A.M.Lib. Isc. M.Phil, Ph. D.(Pursing)  NET 

Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pandharpur 

Prof. Digambar B Waghmare 

R/ Sir, 

You are explain it correctly. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop