LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

UGC NET PAPER- II

Q. 28. Arrange the following according to their year of first publication:

(i) Bliss Classification (1935)

(ii) Dewey Decimal Classification (1876)

(iii) Library of Congress Classification (1902/04)

(iv) Universal Decimal Classification (1905)

Codes:

(A) i, ii, iii, iv

(B) i, iii, ii, iv

(C) iii, i, iv, ii

(D) ii, iv, i, iii

UGC's Ans Is (A) BUT RIGHT SEQUENCE IS ii, iii, iv, i but this sequence is not present.

UGC NET PAPER- III

Q. 59. Which is the correct sequence of the national libraries in the order of their year of establishment?

i) British Library (formally British museum library)

ii) Library of congress (Washington D.C)

iii) Lenin Library (Moscow)

iv) Bibliotheque Nationale (Paris)

UGC's Ans is (A): i, ii, iii, iv

But right sequence is ...

i) 1753 (1973)

ii) 1800

iii) 1862

iv) 1792

So the ans is: i),iv),ii), iii)

This sequence was not present in UGC's questions.

Please send this message to UGC NET Centre so that all the aspirants will get 4 marks which will help those who are deprived by 2 or 4 marks to clear the NET Dec 2012.

Please come forward and help all the deprived aspirants.

This was posted by Shibojit Choudhary on March 31, 2013 at 22:35. Now again I am requesting to all LIS friends to  join in the discussion regarding above mentioned wrongly framed two questions. I am also requesting to Shibojit to upload here valid documents in support of his stand.

Views: 1810

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I have information about the wrong question in UGC 2012 Dec. from LIS Links. Some of the active members made reaction on it correctly stating that the same  are wrong questions. Beyond that I have no other information. On that basis, earlier (after the declaration of result Dec. 2012) I send mail to UGC. But no reply from there. What type of proof that I can't say, because I am in the same situation like you..... So please get advice from experts like shibojith Choudhary, or some other knowledgeable persons.

Today I have Post the application format and necessary documents fro net. please consult it and sent you application to the UGC-Head.
Today I have Post the application format and necessary documents from net. please consult it and send your application to the UGC-Head.

I have send application to the UGC for wrong answer of june net 2013 .

These are:

Paper II; Q. No.36 Match the following:

List – I                                             List – II

1. Unity of command                              i.  Specialization
  2. Unity of direction                                ii  Strength in unity
  3. Esprit de corps                                     iii  Orders from only one person
    1. Division of work                                iv.  One boss, one plan

Codes:

a          b          c          d

(A)             iv         iii         ii          i

(B)             ii          iv         iii         i

(C)             iii         iv         ii          i

(D)             i           iv         iii         ii

Answer according to UGC NET updated answer key is - Option (A)

The right answer will be Option (C). Please follow the reference.

Paper III Q No. 26   Which set of rules is applicable for exchange of files over Internet?

(A)     FTP/ IP

(B)     HTTP

(C)     HTML

(D)     HYPERLINK

Answer according to UGC NET updated answer key is - Option (B)

The right answer should be Option (A). (See Reference)

Now my request to all professionals. Plz tell me whether I am write or wrong for these two answer. Also tell me if anyone knows when the result of the same will be declared.

when re check results of ugc net june 2013 will be decleared. If any body knows please reply

when re check results of ugc net june 2013 will be decleared. If any body knows please reply

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop