LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Sir/ Mam

Can u plz. tell me Phd. admission in library science is being or not, if yes so which university?

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Neetu, tell us first that by which mode (reg/open) u want to be registerd 4 Ph.D?

both university

But you can follow one at a time....!
this is not a joke
Dear neetu, B.H.U is conducting research course every year. For this you have to qualify CRET. Besides this Bundelkhand University is also going to be declared for this course. if u wanna do your research from open university then u can do it from Singhania University, Jaipur. One thing i want to tell u that although the mode of singhania is distance but it provides the regular degree. If u r interested to choose any one I will sure assist you further.

Dear Neetu Dwivedi,

If you are interested to get PhD Admission 2011-2012 session in the Library and Information Science.You can visit central as well as state university websites, you can get information regarding said course.There are various university conducted research in LIS for instance,AMU,BHU,BBDU,Lucknow,Lucknow university, University of Delhi,IGNOU,RSTOU(Open University), and every state available university is conducting research in said subject.

Regards,

Akhtar Hussain

good reply mr Akhtar sir

Nine and informative reply, Thanx Mr. Hussain.

Dear Mr.Vivek Kumar, you provide very good information for those who wish to get addm. in PhD course.

Thank You

Sir, I want to know this university (BBAU) is  offering Phd full time class or part time class.

and any weithage will be given to  regular Mphil. holders.

for searching more indian university & abroad  for phd in library information science

http://www.studynation.com/study/admission-notifiation-phd-in-libra...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop