LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

Dear Friends,

Greetings.....

So many surveys, discussions might have been conducted on this topic on various titles,  to say job satisfaction of LIS professionals region - wise.  Let us keep it aside. We had finished the studies, served at various academic institutions and still looking for good place to groom ourselves. Career advancement becomes like a chasing game. Everyone of us participate in the race. Hope my friends will agree to it. Job security, salary expectations, recognition and status for our designation, cordial working environment, liberty in the place where we work, all includes in the above sentence i feel, " Are you happy in choosing Library profession?" Generally saying, human hearts won't get satisfaction that much easily. Right ?? This is not a survey. Need to know honestly from you all,  Want to know your thoughts, your concern and straight forward replies.

with regards,

Raaga.

Views: 2056

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

As per the salary is concerned i am satisfied but when it comes status and authority i am not happy. 

i also very happy with my profession..........happiness is a abstract phenomena...cant explain.....this is growing field...not saturated.......so go ahead and enjoy with this profession.........

Cuando te accidentas en las calles o carreteras de Huntington Park y sufres lesiones, cuenta con un buen abogado de accidente de carro en Huntington Park. Nosotros contamos con los mejores recursos para ganar la compensación que merecen las víctimas de accidentes de auto en Huntington Park. Desde que comenzamos este viaje, nuestro objetivo principal ha sido y será; hacer justicia por ti y ganar la compensación que mereces, sin escatimar en nada.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop