LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ambika Prasad Gouda's Forum (13)

Forum Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"AICTE looking whether they have library is there or not and fulfilling their require…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Mar 28, 2011 to WHY AICTE NOT WARING ABOUT LIBRARIANS

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Pant

"if possible you can distribute the responsibilty to the lis members if some of them…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Mar 28, 2011 to An appeal to all members of LIS Links

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Kshirod Das

"i am agree with you that users learn themselves what to post but one should monitor…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Mar 28, 2011 to An appeal to all members of LIS Links

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Kshirod Das

"i think there is one solution for the duplicate posting jobs is that no member can d…"

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Kshirod Das

"The multimedia room should be inside the library but separte room with storage facil…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Jan 31, 2011 to What is the meaning of Multimedia reading room. What are the facilities provide to users.

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jayshree Dave

"its purely non teaching and supporting staff."

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Jan 23, 2011 to Librarian status : Teaching or non teaching

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by salma zulfeen

"what i feel that only pure proffessional institutes who really understand the value…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Jan 20, 2011 to Ground realities of Pay and allowances paid to library staff in private Engg & Management Colleges

2 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ravi Kant Gaur

"Simple dear friend, place of publications of journals are indicates the national and…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Nov 25, 2010 to On What Criteria a Journal is Said be the International and National Journal

3 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Parvez Ahmad

"i think its tool, need to handle the knowledge mgmt carefully cuz the information we…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Nov 23, 2010 to knowledge Management why and how

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Parvez Ahmad

"i am agree with your point yes in library people are gaining knowledge and some time…"

Ambika Prasad Gouda replied Oct 28, 2010 to Instead of Library, Can we say Knowledge Centre

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Vipin Panday

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop