LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan's Forum (19)

Forum Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sir for your encouraging remarks."

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied May 11, 2016 to DSpace's influence on a University

2 May 11, 2016
Reply by Dr. Surendran Cherukodan

"You are restricted  from  archiving copyright materials without the permission of th…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied May 5, 2016 to Copyright Issues on Uploading articles to Dspace from printed journals

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by akhil bose

"Header is picture with a file name. You prepare a logo and save it in the directory…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Feb 1, 2014 to How to design the homepage of Dspace

3 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Suresh Kumar.C

"Sir, You may seek information on web based DSpace repositories in the state of  Raja…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Jan 31, 2014 to List of Web based DSpace Repositories in India- Revised

7 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by venugopal

"Kindly check whether any web based DSpace systems in Madhya Pradesh. "

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Jan 31, 2014 to List of Web based DSpace Repositories in India- Revised

7 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by venugopal

"I have used DSpace for News Paper Clippings. See 27 examples at http://dspace.cusat.…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Dec 29, 2013 to Press Clipping Software for Libraries

7 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. O Seshaiaih

"Visit dspace.cusat.ac.in for viewing a model of digital library using DSpace. Ready…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Dec 15, 2013 to Creation of a Digital Library

4 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Thank you for your reply. I have already added this institution in the list prepared…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Sep 6, 2013 to DSpace Repositories in India

16 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Amandeep Kapila

"Thank you for your reply. I have already added this institution in the list prepare…"

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Sep 6, 2013 to DSpace Repositories in India

16 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Amandeep Kapila

"Sir, All the best for your efforts and I am ready to pay my share."

Dr. Surendran Cherukodan replied Sep 5, 2013 to LIS Links: A Time to Change from 2.0 to 3.0

34 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Rajesh M N

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop