LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Kotagiri Yadagiri's Forum (8)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sir, This is Yadagiri.K. from Hyderabad. Firstly, Hats of to you...you did a g…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Feb 3, 2017 to Kendriya Vidyalaya Khammam (Telangana) Library Blog

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Kotagiri Yadagiri

" There is no negative marks for wrong answers..."

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Dec 13, 2016 to Navodaya Vidyalaya Librarian Exam too Difficult & Time Insufficient

25 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Anwar Hussain Laskar

"Dear Umesha, Find the following Universities in Tamilanadu which are offering PGDCA…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Dec 13, 2016 to PGDLAN/ PGDCA Course Offering Institute in Bangalore or Tamilnadu

2 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Kotagiri Yadagiri

"Dear Professionals, Every one who attended might be with same opinion about the LIBR…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Dec 13, 2016 to Navodaya Vidyalaya Librarian Exam too Difficult & Time Insufficient

25 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Anwar Hussain Laskar

" Good Information Sir....useful posting"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Nov 10, 2016 to Procedures of Conducting Library Stock Verification

6 Sep 19, 2022
Reply by Ramakrishnan

"Sir, can you Please send me that book pdf papers to my mail yadagiridlisou@gmail.com…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Dec 24, 2015 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam

1013 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by SOURAV NAG

"sir please send me IGNOU BLISC&MLISC study material ineed this         my e-mail…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Sep 6, 2014 to Require IGNOU MLIS Study Material (E-Books / PDFs)

106 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Ramakant Singh

"dear professionals,                    accrdng to my opinion we have to adopt the re…"

Kotagiri Yadagiri replied Aug 5, 2014 to Will library exist in future

21 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by PANKAJ SEN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop