LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Munesh Kumar's Forum (1,031)

Forum Replied To (932) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, Sh. Mithunvijay I would like to mention that OpenID, this terms belongs to IT a…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 3, 2015 to OpenID

2 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by mithunvijay

"Sir, I would also like to read that book, please share with me. My email id is: mune…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 2, 2015 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1223 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by subha sharma

"Abilash Sir thanks for bring out such a big problem of librarian; a big question on…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 2, 2015 to Library OPAC system related issues

12 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"Dear Colleague, ... I think, there should not be any problem, if the chosen tags are…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 2, 2015 to Problems in Using Folksonomy/Tagging Based Library System

4 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Pakki Narayana Murty

"Dear friend Thank for the valuable information. "

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 2, 2015 to Library Legislation Information by RRRLF

5 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"As replied by other senior professional friends, there is no such title/post exists…"

Munesh Kumar replied Aug 1, 2015 to Qualification for the Post of Associate Librarian?

16 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Lilly Paulin

"Shraddha Ma'aam आप का विचार और सुझाव सही है हमें UGC को पत्र लिखना चाहिए की आप किसी…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jul 31, 2015 to Non conduct of Interview by the Universities

28 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by christofhar Sudhir George

"...well said Ma'am. You are exact to the point, if we compare with the foreign unive…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jul 31, 2015 to Non conduct of Interview by the Universities

28 Jan 15, 2023

"Yes Sir.  Those points are genuine and real.   "

Munesh Kumar replied Jul 30, 2015 to Non conduct of Interview by the Universities

28 Jan 15, 2023

"Sir, with this personality, you are being quoted at everywhere in everyone's profess…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jul 30, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop