LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu's Forum (57)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good answer in UGC Style of answering..........I think writing speed and clarit…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Aug 7, 2011 to How to write answers in UGC/CSIR NET-JRF Examination?

25 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Biswajit Kalita

"Every Profession has some ups and downs.........But I feel neglecting Librarian in a…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jul 29, 2011 to What is the bitter aspect of being a librarian?

21 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mahipal Sharma

"Make some changes in the article and let it publish in the International Journal if…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jul 24, 2011 to Publishing same article in two different journals

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Surbhi Saini

"When a subject is introduced at the graduation level there are more entrants at the…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jul 21, 2011 to INTRODUCE LIS IN 3 YRS DEGREE COURSE IN COLLEGES

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

"A quote from Govt. of India General Financial Rules:Rule no. 116(2) (ii): "Loss of t…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jul 19, 2011 to How much loss of books in a year is permissible in the library?

17 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Mahesh Sati

"I don't think there's any need as Mr. Barman has told us..........but u r free to do…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jun 20, 2011 to Membership Renewal fee

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"The open access movement has created a new body of scholarly literature that is avai…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jun 20, 2011 to Does Open-Access Articles Have a Greater Research Impact?

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

"I think relaxing the passing marks is not a solution.......there should be more tran…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jun 14, 2011 to Very poor result in LIS this time. Roll Nos. of successful candidates.

3 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Sanjeev kumar

"Thanx for ur able guidance..........."

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jun 13, 2011 to How to send a friend request to a LIS Links member !

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"Thanx Sir.........I got it........ya it was simple but y couldn't I find it earlier.…"

Dr.Harmanpreet Singh Sandhu replied Jun 13, 2011 to How to send a friend request to a LIS Links member !

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop