LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

shriram Pandey's Forum (43)

Forum Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Bist, The validity of JRF will be two years from the date of Issue the JRF…"

shriram Pandey replied Dec 9, 2010 to JRF validation

7 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

"Dear Friend, I don't think, you should go for Ph.D registration in aforesaid univers…"

shriram Pandey replied Dec 6, 2010 to Ph.D Admission

5 Dec 6, 2010

"Good Initiative ! Wish you all the best!"

shriram Pandey replied Nov 8, 2010 to All India Librarian Welfare Association has been started to work.

15 Dec 24, 2010

"Dear Friend, Its simple.. ------- Free software-- Open source-- Commercial Licensed…"

shriram Pandey replied Nov 8, 2010 to Differences between Open Source and Free available Software

14 Aug 29, 2011

"You can choose anyone , both the softwares are good. It is better to go for NewGenLI…"

shriram Pandey replied Aug 9, 2010 to New Genlib and Koha: Which one is good for automation?

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Mamta Sharma

"There are many parameters to evaluate the Library Software. Which can be decided in…"

shriram Pandey replied Aug 6, 2010 to How to Evaluate Library Software

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by shriram Pandey

"Friend, It is not a collage but a group of person who formed a group to discuss ther…"

shriram Pandey replied Aug 6, 2010 to Meaning of Invisible College

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

"Friend, U could install the dspace on windows, but for effective implementation, it…"

shriram Pandey replied Aug 3, 2010 to Need Help: Installation of Dspace digital library software

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by MIDHUN L S

"It is very easy to concentrate on NET/SLET with your job. First, As per my view, It…"

shriram Pandey replied Jul 18, 2010 to How Could An Employee Concentrate on his / her NET/SET, M Phil/ PhD?

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

"Thanks for shring such a good information Thats really a good effort of OCLC ! but n…"

shriram Pandey replied Jul 6, 2010 to “Classify: An experimental classification web service” from OCLC: My Experience

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop