LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Abhinav kumar Srivastav's Forum (18)

Forum Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"hi sir, I want enable thumbnail and also insert image in collection item. Please do…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied Jul 14, 2018 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Abhinav kumar Srivastav

"hi, anyone can help me how to create two localhost in same tomcat or two dspace inst…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied Mar 6, 2017 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"hello sir,  i want to open ePub in Dspace. pls help me how to configure. with Regard…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied Sep 11, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"hi sir, I have a problem, The new user can't register, the message "The e-mail addr…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied Jun 7, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"Hi sir,  pls help me how to open xmlui dspace in mobile view and how to customize xm…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 29, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"hi sir, i want to customise my dspace as per ur dspace screen which in ur document…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 25, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"Hi sir, How to set serch box, Browse menu and Sign on to menu on left side. with R…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 23, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"Hi Sir, My Messages.properties file is reside in this path C:\dspace-5.2-src-releas…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 22, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"hi,   Pls share the exactly path for Messages.properties file. It is reside in this…"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 21, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

"ok"

Abhinav kumar Srivastav replied May 20, 2016 to DSpace collection giving internal error

25 Jul 14, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop