LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Nirmal Singh's Forum (26)

Forum Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Randhawa, this relief is not only for teachers but for students too, becaus…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Jan 23, 2013 to BIG SHIFT: Relief for 10 lakh college teachers

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Dr. Nirmal Singh

"You did a great job. He got what he deserve."

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Nov 12, 2011 to Fake Profile

26 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear Sir Congrats and wish u all d best."

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Jul 7, 2011 to 56th Indian Library Conference on Public Libraries: I,m presenting paper

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"this is the matter of pride for LIS professionals. I think it is for first time not…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Jul 4, 2011 to Congratulations to Dr. Chaitali Dutta, DLIS, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-32

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri

"On inclusion of paper in conference proceedings, the author passes copyright to the…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Jun 1, 2011 to 28th National Conference of IASLIC: Participation fee issues are not clear

18 Jun 2, 2011

"Ms. Shukla the paper published in conference proceedings can not be treated as subst…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Jun 1, 2011 to 28th National Conference of IASLIC: Participation fee issues are not clear

18 Jun 2, 2011

"Dear Sir Impact factor reveals the relative importance of a journal. it is the measu…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Dec 17, 2010 to What is Impact Factor?

9 Dec 21, 2010

"Hi Dear Parvez I do agree with u. Active participation in conferences adds to the kn…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Dec 5, 2010 to Conferences, Symposiums, Workshops and Seminars

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Dear Parvez In my opinion the status of a journal i. e. whether its a national or in…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Nov 30, 2010 to International or National Publication?

22 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Parvez Ahmad

"Dear Mr. Singh In Brainstorming a group of people discuss on a specific topic. ever…"

Dr. Nirmal Singh replied Nov 30, 2010 to what is Brainstorming and its use for library Professionals

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop