LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli's Forum (15)

Forum Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"A Small Book of Subject ClassificationClick Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EB…"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied May 14, 2021 to How to remote Access e-Books and e-Journals

3 May 14, 2021
Reply by Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli

"About the strength of Library staff (according to UGC/AICTE norms)  Sir, if you have…"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Jul 22, 2015 to about the strenth of library staff (according to UGC norms

8 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Jisha Antony

"Thanks a lot sir...!"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Sep 21, 2013 to P. B. Hulloli: Appreciation Letter from College of Engineering (Polytechnic)

2 Sep 21, 2013

"A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification, It is very usefully to every Librarian"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Apr 1, 2013 to LIBRARY BOOKS DEWEY DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Vishal Goel

"Example of AACR2 Library Catalogue, It is very usefully to every Librarian"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Apr 1, 2013 to AACR2 Library Catalogue Example

1 Apr 1, 2013

"Madam, It is mandatory for all AICTE Affiliated colleges. So must be purchased."

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Nov 30, 2012 to AICTE mandatory E-Journals!

13 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification, It is very usefully to every Librarian"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied Sep 16, 2012 to A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by pawan singh

"send me your E-Mail sir I send you hard copy of DDC"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied May 9, 2012 to A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by pawan singh

"Thanks Sir...!"

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied May 8, 2012 to LIBRARY BOOKS DEWEY DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Vishal Goel

"ok sir I send your through your mail...! "

Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli replied May 8, 2012 to A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by pawan singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop