LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Shweta Patil's Forum (22)

Forum Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir, Thank you... Pls do share through email shweta.patil.mlis@gmail.com Rega…"

Shweta Patil replied Dec 5, 2016 to IGNOU - BLIS (Revised) Study Materials and Help Guides Required

18 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by SANJEEV KUMAR

"Kudos Sir, Congrats for your great effort in compiling this directory. Hope this wi…"

Shweta Patil replied Sep 6, 2016 to Expression of Interest for the Free Copies of the Directory of Library and Information Science Teachers in India

25 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by pc Rebecca Lalhlimpuii

"Dear Sir, Please mind your language, you have been watched / read on social network…"

Shweta Patil replied Oct 22, 2015 to LIS Research Paper Writing Service

9 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sir, Pls read : "Creating a research paper that gets published in international…"

Shweta Patil replied Oct 22, 2015 to LIS Research Paper Writing Service

9 Oct 26, 2015

"Ghost Writing in LIS... Where are we leading to...???"

Shweta Patil replied Oct 15, 2015 to LIS Research Paper Writing Service

9 Oct 26, 2015

"Sir I was just referring the below piece of article, I was just unable to understand…"

Shweta Patil replied Oct 22, 2014 to Need help to calculate Chi Square Test for Volume Vs No of Publication

3 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Sir... Very nice enlightening review.... "

Shweta Patil replied Mar 2, 2014 to Is there any need of non-professional in-charge in Libraries?

6 Mar 4, 2014

"All the Best Sir.... Good initiative.... Other Professional Bodies should follow thi…"

Shweta Patil replied Feb 4, 2014 to Re-inclusion of Librarians in UGC XII Plan Guidelines for Minor and Major Research Project for Teachers: Letter from Confederation of Librarians’ Association of Northern India (COLNI)

10 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Naurin Ashraf

"Welcome Sir, Hope you support & put on if any such universities exists in your a…"

Shweta Patil replied Jan 23, 2014 to Karnatak University, Dharwad (University of Potential Excellence) runs its Library with 3 Full time library officers.

7 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"Dear CHANDRASHEKHAR MALAV Sir, I work in Private Library. Before I answer your other…"

Shweta Patil replied Jan 23, 2014 to Karnatak University, Dharwad (University of Potential Excellence) runs its Library with 3 Full time library officers.

7 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop