Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Ravithimmegowda's Forum (121)

Forum Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr.Manjunath \ Is there any remarks on this university? please let me know sir, "

Ravithimmegowda replied Jun 7, 2015 to Applications are Invited for PhD Common Entrance Test in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"Kindly send us the BLISc and MLISc study materials sir, my mail id ravithimmegowda@g…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Dec 11, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"Mr. Satish Despandeji's death great loss for Library professionals, I pray the god t…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Nov 30, 2014 to Sad demise of Mr. Satish Deshpande

5 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Karthikeyan C

"Great loss t "

Ravithimmegowda replied Nov 30, 2014 to Sad demise of Mr. Satish Deshpande

5 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Karthikeyan C

"very innovative thinking sir, definitely it will be helpful for LIS professionals "

Ravithimmegowda replied Sep 22, 2014 to Online support for UGC NET Guidance

24 Jan 18, 2018

"yes sir, it is due to gnome and also space problem sir, right now i'm using clean co…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 4, 2014 to Problem in Dspace Installed on Fedora

2 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"you please collected salary proof of the employs who are working for those instituti…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 4, 2014 to Exploitations of Librarians/ Asstt librarians by educational Institutions

16 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Bijender Kumar

"is there any supporting document for these incidents, if so please share it on forum…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 3, 2014 to Exploitations of Librarians/ Asstt librarians by educational Institutions

16 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Bijender Kumar

"Dear sir, my mail id is ravithimmegowda@gmail.com kindly send those information to m…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 3, 2014 to Install Koha, DSpace and Joomla in the same server.

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Md Hesham

"Thank you so much sir, for this useful information, Sir i required to know about Dsp…"

Ravithimmegowda replied Aug 3, 2014 to Install Koha, DSpace and Joomla in the same server.

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Md Hesham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop