LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

K. Nagaraja Rao's Forum (54)

Forum Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"The norms for library are specified in AICTE Approval Process Handbook, 2013-14, App…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Oct 15, 2012 to aicte norms for btech mtech books and journals

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"I fully agree with your view of buying articles on the web. Yes it is possible in R&…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Sep 20, 2012 to Journals List for Engineering Colleges - what holds for 2013

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Thesaurofacet is a thesaurus developed by IEE (INSPEC) now called IET The Institutio…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Sep 12, 2012 to What is Thesaurofacet: A thesaurus & faceted classification for engineering & related subjects?

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"According to OCLC Classify Title: Cloud application architectures Author: Reese, G…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Aug 28, 2012 to what is DDC no for cloud computing?

14 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"One single source is difficult, because of the volume of publications. For Indian Co…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Aug 28, 2012 to It will be a great help, if someone can provide following information to me.

4 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"Dear Dr. Barman This is a nice informative article. In fact I use Classify a lot to…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Jul 2, 2012 to Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman

34 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Pooja Khurana

"The differences have been explained by now. Tell a lie to the management saying acce…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Apr 23, 2012 to Stock Register or Accession Register

11 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Debasis paul

"Grate. I liked the portal it has rich collection."

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Apr 22, 2012 to INFOPORT: INFLIBNET Subject Gateway for Indian Electronic-Resources

7 May 1, 2012
Reply by Moumita Ash

"most of the copy right acts talk about fair use which has not been defined anywhere."

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Apr 20, 2012 to Copyright isn't dead just because we're not willing to let it regulate us

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"Look at the policies of school libraries in US. Usually they encourage students to t…"

K. Nagaraja Rao replied Apr 8, 2012 to How I can make the student library oriented with limited resources?

10 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rajesh Dahiya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop