LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Hedayat Hossain's Forum (38)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good idea. No doubt it will increase the status and prospect of Library and Inf…"

Hedayat Hossain replied May 15, 2011 to Is it the time to go for 5 years Library and Information Science course?

18 May 19, 2011
Reply by Vipin Panday

"Thanks Sir. Please Sty with me because we are  to face the problems.  "

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 23, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Thank you Mr. HAR SINGH BISHT, stay with me."

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 20, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Stay with me Miss Sadaf Siddiqui, as your also MLISC from distance education we have…"

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 20, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"I am trying to collect the copy of decision. Please Stay with me. If possible mail m…"

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Dear Sir, Thanks for your comment, I am B.com(H), from Burdwan University as a regul…"

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 19, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Dear Sir, First of all thanks to you for your valuable suggestions. I have no such d…"

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 19, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Dear Dr. Akhtar Hussain, Please give the name of contract person DEC. As the DEC is…"

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Dear Khan, I know all the controversy but I want know the role of the university? Be…"

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

"Verify code will be available from mail box. Please cheek your mailbox.  "

Hedayat Hossain replied Apr 19, 2011 to net form verification code..help

5 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by soni singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop