LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Kewala Nand Kandpal's Forum (11)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"  It is a good work for professional. I support your for this programme. Keep it by…"

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Oct 8, 2012 to Library Legistation in U.P

21 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vijay singh

"Dear sir, Thank you for useful  information."

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Aug 22, 2012 to Ph.D.(Part Time) in Library and Information Science or English Literature in India

10 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Kewala Nand Kandpal

"Sir, The Bharathiar University is also provide Ph.D. in Library and Information Scie…"

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Aug 21, 2012 to Ph.D.(Part Time) in Library and Information Science or English Literature in India

10 Aug 22, 2012

"OK Pandey ji I will update you ..... "

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Aug 21, 2012 to Ph.D.(Part Time) in Library and Information Science or English Literature in India

10 Aug 22, 2012

"OK madam  if I find accordingly informed you.... "

10 Aug 22, 2012

"Dear Sir, Thank you for provided the university for Part time Ph.D.  thanks a lots"

10 Aug 22, 2012

"It is the demand of the day - The university Grant commission workout for this regar…"

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Mar 27, 2012 to "Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

25 May 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"I am fully agree for 6th law of  library science that is "Every Library professional…"

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Mar 27, 2012 to "Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

25 May 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sir, This is a good idea and the LIS community serve the National building  HRD."

Kewala Nand Kandpal replied Jan 6, 2012 to Online support for UGC NET Guidance

24 Jan 18, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop