LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Appasaheb Naikal's Forum (22)

Forum Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Not necessary to maintain separate Acc. number/register, unless management demands.…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Nov 28, 2016 to Different Accession No. for Procured Books and Donated Books

13 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Rajaram Vaman Kapadi

"Dear Badan, After reading 13.1 clues from above link I differ your opinion. Because…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Nov 9, 2016 to Copyright of Ph.D. Thesis Submitted to Shodhganga

6 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Dr. Sangeeta Paliwal

"Dear  Pardeepji, I just come across a posting on NCSI, IISC discussion forum from  …"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Feb 17, 2014 to Should Library Science be introduced as a teaching subject to Re-Designate College/University Librarians as Asstt. Profs./ Assct.Profs./ and Profs.of Library Science

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by PARDEEP RATTAN

"Dear all, Interesting topic to debate... If we look at US and some of the western u…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Feb 13, 2014 to Should Library Science be introduced as a teaching subject to Re-Designate College/University Librarians as Asstt. Profs./ Assct.Profs./ and Profs.of Library Science

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by PARDEEP RATTAN

"Hi Shweta, Interesting article Thanks for sharing Regards Appasaheb Naikal"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Aug 13, 2013 to Interesting Report on “The Big Shift: Public Library Strategies for Access to Information in Any Format

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by BIJU.R

"Only way to bridge this gap is to pursue some ALA accredited or equivalent MLS degre…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Jul 29, 2013 to International Career Opportunity for Library and Information Science Professional

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Nelson Dass

"Hi I assume that  your above query is in general and you are trying to understand wh…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Jul 28, 2013 to International Career Opportunity for Library and Information Science Professional

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Nelson Dass

"Dear Digambar Thank you very much its great help. Regards Appasaheb"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Jul 8, 2013 to Malaysian LIS degrees valid in India?

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Appasaheb Naikal

"Dear  Mr. Badan. Thanks for your reply. I have already written to AIU and additiona…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied Jul 8, 2013 to Malaysian LIS degrees valid in India?

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Appasaheb Naikal

"It seems July Notification yet to be published on University website (as of today no…"

Appasaheb Naikal replied May 31, 2013 to Admissions to BLIS, MLIS & Ph.D at Galgotias University

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Dr. Ashok Kumar Upadhyay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop