LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA's Forum (142)

Forum Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir, I would like to say one line in ur discussion that .....  '"Online Public…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 5, 2011 to What Difference between Webopac & opac?

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"  "

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 4, 2011 to Happy Teacher Day

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

"Dear Rakesh Jee, I would like to discuss your .......  Stock Verification           …"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Aug 31, 2011 to Regulations for Stock Verification for College libraries

1 Aug 31, 2011

"Dear Kannan Jee, You may right off those books which are not available in the market…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Aug 26, 2011 to Lost Books

1 Aug 26, 2011

"Thank you Mr. Rajender, I want to see the advertisement  the post of Library Cum Inf…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Aug 22, 2011 to One step against the Qualification for the post of Library Cum Information Manager

8 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Chander Datt

"This is a sad news for our LIS professionals, it brooked the values,respects of libr…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Aug 22, 2011 to regarding post of Library cum Information Manager

12 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Rakesh K. Sharma

"Now Promotion of LIS Link in following social sites   LIS Linkhttp://www.linkedin.co…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Jul 13, 2011 to LIS Link's Promotion in orkut,facebook, twiter for it's

1 Jul 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop